Earth-shattering updates throughout the day. Please try to continue breathing while taking it all in.
- 14:14 Chooch, announcer of all things obvious: “I like dangerous.” #
- 17:13 Successfully ( presumably) added tofu to Henry’s crock pot creation @ precisely the time he told me & proceeded to stir. Fingers crossed. #
- 17:21 Told Chooch that it’s @gravedirt’s birthday & now he’s doing a frenetic dance & singing about blowing out her candles. #
- 17:21 Hoping that’s not code for literally snuffing her. #
- 20:28 twitpic.com/2e4sx – Chooch’s rendition of an elephant. Am impressed, considering I still draw in scribbles. #
- 22:20 Put on the Iditarod & the first thing Chooch says is, “Lost Boys?” Yes Chooch, it’s a bunch of Nanouks. #
- 11:59 @awoodhick is not very twitter-prolific. Sadface. #
- 12:07 I wonder if there’s a world record for the most talkingest almost-three-year-old, because mine never shuts the fuck up, god love him. #
- 15:47 Don’t tell anyone, but I’m running away. #
- 17:02 12 days til I see @craigeryowens! My belly just flopped. Will attempt to talk to him this time, hopefully w/o upchucking on his shoes. #
- 17:03 I’ll just puke on @saucalisha’s shoes instead. #
- 18:18 My son just short circuited, tried to kill me. #
- 19:17 I’m ruing the day Chooch learned to master the mouse, at which point the computer became his. He navigates around Etsy better than me. #
- 12:04 I can’t wait until he starts school. #
- 16:40 Tired of doing the “give me back my stuff” dance. #
- 18:04 Remember when I wanted to hang out in prison? Another lofty dream. #
- 20:11 twitpic.com/2g2ng – Little Gonchar. #
- 21:12 Sure, it’s cute that Chooch refers to Polly Pockets as “ladies,” but I’m surprised it’s not “bitches” or “hoes.” #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my (sometimes incriminating) inner-most thoughts and actions.
There’s still one more day to enter the bathroom plaque giveaway. Go sign up if you haven’t already! Peace out, girl scout.
(Now I wish I was still a Girl Scout.)