This particular picture was taken in 2003 when Blake & Robbie (then pre-teens!) were in the car and we were screaming at people out the window until henry eventually rolled them up and locked them. :(
It hasn’t gotten any better, 14 years later. Now he’s got me and Chooch screaming like asshole lunatics.
I love this picture. Anytime I make Henry look like this, where it appears his bandana’d spirit is trying to vacate his body, I consider that a huge success.
Moments where he may find him in this meditative state:
- When Chooch & I are sick in tandem
- After the third G-Dragon gif of the day I’ve sent him
- When I decide I don’t like a certain vegetable anymore after he’s bought like, a bushel of it
- Just now when he tried to take a blanket and I wrapped my legs around it because all I want to do is play games so he gave up and will sleep in the cold
- Watching me butter bread
- During my intense apple phase
- When Chooch loses another house key
- When Chooch and I fight over control of Spotify in the car
- When Chooch and I think we’re talking about people discreetly but….no.
- When Chooch and I tag along to the grocery store/Home Depot/the flea market/his work
- The entire 8 years I obsessed over Jonny Craig
- Anytime Christina comes back in the picture
- Every concert ever
- When Kara sends me some ludicrous auction full of old bumper cars
- When Kara points out another clown picture I need for my collection and then it comes home with me
- When Chooch won’t shut the door.