Hello from Valentine Hell! Just kidding, I love our greeting card business! I’m sitting here waiting for my cue to help with packaging etc and I am feeling v. restless so I figured, hey I will hop onto the Blog and say hello to my…fans. Lolololol.
I feel like I have been a big downer lately so I am going to one of THEM THERE mind power tricks and talk about some things that I am looking forward to or currently extracting joy from.
- Magic Spoon released two new flava flavs this week so I scooped that shit up like cat litter, bitch. Mmm coming in hot with the yummy analogies.
- I bought myself a really colorful sweater that has MONKEYS on it. It’s from ModCloth and my ModCloth experiences have been very hit or miss so I guess I’ll check back when it arrives and LET YOU KNOW if the sleeves are like, abnormal or whatnot.
- Still currently deep in the throes of my NCT love fest. I have always liked them enough to know all their names etc but over the last year, they have become solidly placed in my Top 3 faves, and they’re my #1 as far as active groups go. Luckily, they keep their fans fed with so much nutritious content that I am rarely left wanting. Shout out to Janna who endures my manic fangirling in our Kakao chat & always has the right responses, such as: they are so very talented. (Her bias is Taeil, but overall her ult bias is Mino from Winner, in case I ever host a trivia night from my Brookline shanty.)
- Oatmeal. I’ve traded in my dinner smoothie bowls for a warmer version for winter and OATMEAL IT IS. Henry bas been making some bowl bowls of it for me and now I spend all day looking forward to oatmeal-for-dinner.
- A coworker called me a quadruple threat today. I mean, I really do have as many variants as COVID.
- I’ve been choosing random travel blog posts and especially live blogs from the road to read before I go to sleep at night and that has been making me happy too. It’s important to remember that you don’t have to take some extravagant two-week overseas vacation to make good memories – sometimes driving two hours to Cleveland can be action-packed and peppered with funny road trip antics. I will actually laugh out loud sometimes reading about our old family trips.
- Henry just fell walking up the basement steps and NGL that made me laugh.
- Twinkies coffee creamer. I like it, ok?
- Margie told me at work today that spring is like 50-some days away and that seems doable. We got this, guys! Actually, I’m just happy that January is nearly over because that is historically the worst winter month for me personally. I’m already starting to feel better than I was earlier in the month, too. Less anxious. More “this too shall pass.” I even reached out to a new person at work and have been having a nice email exchange getting to know them, and it’s made me feel more like the Erin That I Used To Know. (I feel like I need to blast that Ariana Grande/Zedd song right now lolololololugh.)
- It’s supposedly going to be in the 40s several days next week so I will get to go outside and walk instead of walking in place while being frustrated that I can settle on anything to watch on Netflix.
Oh! Henry is almost ready for me to help so BYE. STAN NCT. STAN SHINEE. STAN BIGBANG. THAT’S MY NEW SIGN-OFF BECAUSE I AM 12 ON THE INTERNET.
In true fangirl fashion, here’s my current fave NCT127 song. I’ll leave you with the track video (not the full song) and also the lyric video which is the full song. Janna’s bias Taeil has some real powerful parts.
IF YOU LISTEN AND LIKE IT LET ME KNOW SO I CAN TELL THEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE.