Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 14:05 Having urges to go to a lake and I don’t even like lakes, unless lake has brownies. #
- 18:40 apparently i said goodbye too sweetly to bob so now tina is talking about the babies that bob and i will soon have together. #
- 19:38 Wonder how Bob feels about the name Ursula for a girl. #
- 19:52 it’s a lovely night for bringing out the butcher knife. #
- 22:16 Blake and his friends call Henry "Abe," but Henry doesn’t know why, other than he’s about Abe Lincoln’s age. #
- 09:22 I’m glad Chooch is watching Labrynth because now I’ll finally be able to threaten him with the Goblin King. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.