Henry is old and naps. A lot.
Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 12:37 You know there’s something wrong with me when those douchey Teletubbies are on my TV and I don’t even bother to turn it.
- 13:37 Henry just taught me that the phrase No pain, no gain does not literally mean "push urself until u rupture muscles and choke on puke"
- 13:53 Toni Basil gets on my nerves, but she made me fist-pump when she said this: Great art makes you feel something; its not just kids stuff.
- 17:06 Words will be the death of me
- 18:47 There’s ice cream cake at work. I asked Tina to cut me a piece since I’m helpless. She sighed in annoyance but I caught her smiling coyly.
- 18:53 As she’s catering to me in mock exasperation, Tina just said I remind her of a little girl she used to babysit. Flirt alert.
- 12:19 Two $24 concert tickets cost me $73.70. Does my blood taste good, TicketMaster?
- 15:48 Outerspace is disgusting
- 16:26 Maybe you’re the one that’s overrated.
- 01:00 My heart belongs to Nightdreams
- 01:05 I want to direct a porn where Jesus and Satan bang each other.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.