On the night of the senior prom, Fritz stood on MaryEllen’s stoop for eighty-seven minutes and nineteen seconds, holding a bouquet of exotic flowers that gradually wilted with each passing tick of his watch.
Finally, on that nineteenth second, MaryEllen’s father pulled the trigger of the shot gun. Nonchalantly, he went back inside the house and unlocked his daughter from the basement.
Another pregnancy scare avoided.
- 18:39 Holy fuck, Taste of Chaos has a good lineup again. #
- 01:08 Attempt #2 at watching The Strangers. #
- 12:58 Henry and I are arguing about cops again. Haven’t done THAT in awhile! #
- 15:49 Now we’re arguing over who are manlier: hockey or fruitball players. Henry & his Devil’s Advocacy can suck one. #
- 16:23 2 ppl are about 2 make out. In the craft store. I mean, sure – yarn gets me hot but not enuf 4 my tongue 2 find its way in henrys mouth. #
- 17:03 twitpic.com/slo0 – As far as I go on the xmas decoration tip #
- 00:04 Henrys alarm was going off &he went upstairs to turn it off despite my warnings of “DONT DO IT THE STRANGERS MIGHT BE UP THERE ITS A TRAP” #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.