Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 15:01 Wondering: who was the first person to eat feces and report "Do not eat. Tastes like shit." #
- 17:47 Worst: bees in bonnet or ants in pants? I mean they could be FIRE ANTS and maybe you already have crabs and they start fighting for crot … #
- 18:05 FOR CROTCH SUPREMACY is what that would have said if I knew how to obey word limits. #
- 19:11 Cauterize caught her eyes cod or fries? #
- 20:05 Just defended my favorite golfer. Srsly, do NOT fuck with Phil Mickelson or I’ll scratch a fucker’s eyes out. #
- 22:54 Rediscovering an album I used to love is like, almost as good as not getting electrocuted when sticking foil in a socket. No, it’s as good. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
Absolutely off-topic: I’ve finally listened through everything once. Have decided this is one of the best mix CDs I’ve ever heard (and I get 1-2 every year from my friend Jeffy who has known me for 18 years). Can see more songs becoming favorites with repeat listenings. But I have to ask — Perfidious Thoughts. They sound more like Depeche Mode than Depeche Mode does. Who are they? Where can I get more? Lovelovelove.
GAH. I mean Perfidious WORDS. Found them now. $56 clams on Amazon. *despairs*
You just MADE MY DAY. Perfidious Words is one elusive band. I have a few of their songs on various synthpop compilations, but have never been able to obtain a full album. I can email you the other songs if you want!
That song TEARS ME APART. One night last spring, I listened to it on repeat at work and cried like a bitch. It triggers something in my brain and makes me snap!
There’s a great collection called Synthpop For a Darkened Room. I don’t know how many they ended up putting out, but I have two volumes, and that’s actually how I first heard of them. I highly recommend checking out the rest of the stuff on those compilations though!
This place is awesome for that kind of music:
I’m so happy that you like it!
I’d appreciate any tracks you could send me, cuz $50 for a CD just isn’t in my budget. : (
you give me so much to think about…