Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 15:30 Drugfreeworld.org commercials make me want to die, motherfuck. #
- 17:21 I get praised a lot at my job. The Leo in me purrs. #
- 20:34 My boss calls his girlfriend “babydoll”. OH, HENRY!!!!!???!! #
- 12:43 “That’s great, Erin!” “Good job, Erin!” “I love you, Erin!” – phrases that will cause the earth to implode if ever uttered by my mom. #
- 15:54 Blog comment from Craig’s mom + big fat rainbow en route to work = two great nightmare negators. #
- 02:29 It seems I work with a herd of republicans. They’re all hoping Palin doesn’t fuck up at the Debate. I laughed. #
- 02:38 What, my tweets don’t rate, Twitter? #
- 09:55 I had a dream that ben jorgenson was my boyfriend and we made out A LOT. #
- 10:00 Maybe its a sign that I need to dump henry for a scene kid. One of legal age. If those exist. #
- 11:46 My son is a professional pop-up book demolisher. #
- 11:57 Chooch just pointed to an ad for Girls Next Door and asked in earnest, “I goin’ there?” He’s earning his Man Badge early. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
I’m having a hard time deciding who I want to meet more – you or Chooch.
Allow me to make it easier for you: I’m lame, Chooch is fun!
can henry start calling you dumpling please???????!?!?!?
you are the peter pan of scene kids…
I want Henry to call me Mistress of the Estate.