Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 17:24 I just taught Chooch how to do somersaults. That should keep him busy long enough for an accident to happen. #
- 08:40 Shit. Debbie Gibson was such a good dancer. #
- 08:52 A Cure video came on VH1 Classic & my tantruming child instantly smiled, yelled ROBERT & sat down to watch. Like a shot of Lithium. #
- 11:11 My non-voting mother has taken to texting my brother threats to sway his decision. She also told him she’s going to kill me. #
- 14:00 I almost had an anxiety attack voting. My lips still feel numb. I was so afraid I was going to fuck up. I need some bourbon. #
- 14:01 And my stupid polling locale didn’t have any of those commemorative I Voted stickers. They should really give out gifts. Like Puddin’ Pops. #
- 14:02 On the brightside, I only had to stand in line, inhaling old people fragrance, for three minutes. Good ol’ Brookline. #
- 14:21 My brother broke his hand & our loving mother said “that’s what you get for voting for Obama” and proceeded to laugh at him. #
- 14:37 Chooch, holding up a single Runt: “What’s this?” Henry: “its what mommy is, but with an ‘r'”. #
- 22:49 Less talkie, more workie. #
- 23:18 What is that I’m feeling? Hope? I had forgotten what that felt like that. SILLY. #
- 05:25 Respect – that’s also something I haven’t felt in a long time. #
- 11:14 Celebrating post-election by fighting at the zoo w/ my conservative mate. If there hadn’t already been a show called Good Times……. #
- 12:22 Its sad that in the year 2008, the zoo wouldn’t have some food choices for their vegetarian friends. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.