Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 13:00 If you ask Chooch what my name is, he confidentally and triumphantly answers, “Princess!” #
- 14:15 Sitting on the floor, playing trains and eating chick peas = The Life. #
- 18:13 Hello I’m trying to paint and Henry decided he needs to COOK in my studio. #
- 18:38 Chooch said he wants to eat his arm for dinner so I had Henry put some salt on it. #
- 19:48 Henry got a pair of lounge pants that make him look wrapped in a sofa from 1972. #
- 00:23 20 minutes into The Sweetest Thing, and Henry asks hey, why are we still watching this. Yeah, really. #
- 15:32 I think I just got the sagest advice inadvertently from Sharon Osborne. #
- 17:11 If we ever had a reality show, it’d have to be on HBO or something, otherwise you’d never hear Chooch talking over all the beeps. #
- 20:11 I have visions of homeschooling in my future. #
- 21:39 My loud-mouthed antics just caught the attention of a security guard. #
- 13:01 Throwing parties is the only way to get Henry to clean up around here. #
- 17:39 A news van is down by the bait shop and I’m convinced they found a body in the river. #
- 11:35 Game Night must have been pretty alright if I was too distracted to tweet. #
- 12:21 I’ve begun chewing on my hair again. Could be my body’s way of saying it’s mousse deficient. OK body, I hear u. Chocolate mousse for dinner. #
- 13:24 I don’t understand why Dora has football head and everyone else on the show is normal. #
- 17:44 I am trying not to flirt with Henry via assault and battery. I think I’m progressing, as I only punched him once last night. #
- 23:55 Purposely over-sizing photos on my blog until Henry cracks and gives me a new layout. #
- 09:40 I need an axe with blood on it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
stop chewing on your hair!