Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 17:30 Oh Twitter, its going to be a long, tense night. At least Tina brought Sour Patch Kids. #
- 17:40 Tina was talking about having pink eye on top of all her flesh diseases. #
- 17:42 Forgot to put rings on my right hand & I just KNOW tonite will be the nite I need to punch a bitch. #
- 18:44 I think tina is listening to the Spice Girls. #
- 22:32 POPPYCOCK. Poppycock on the block. I’m telling your God. #
- 22:54 Could really go for some Chuckles right now, hold the green. #
- 08:49 Never fucked up oatmeal so badly before. It should flee to the battered oatmeal shelter. #
- 08:52 Chooch is never going to learn what oatmeal is considering it tastes different every time I make it. #
- 09:22 Somehow the violation made this the best bowl of oatmeal ever. But I feel like a rapist now. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
oatmeal and poppycock FTW!!!!!!!
chooch should be thankful you even attempt it for him…
you need to be more tweet-prolific.
I don’t think I’ve told you this yet, but I get text-message updates whenever you tweet – you’re the only person whose tweets I actually care about – and you make me happy, like, all day. So there.
First of all: <3. Thank you, that's really sweet!
But it's funny, because I have my days (like all the days) where I tweet so much that I think, "I hope no one actually gets these on their phones because that must be annoying for them."
Twitter: showing us who our REAL friends are since 200wheneverthefuck.