(*and by busy, I completely mean lazy.)
Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 07:14 I’m subtitling 2008 as The Year I Gave My Dentist Too Much Money. #
- 07:21 Chooch has determined his breakfast to be a red freezepop. #
- 10:56 On the way home from work last nite I had a clear vision of a jagged piece of glass slicing through half my face and one eyeball. Awesome. #
- 04:32 At one point last night, Christina noted that an entire hour passed without me mentioning murder. Gold star alert. #
- 05:07 The dinner Henry made me looks uncannily like dog food, which is apropos I guess. Tastes good though. #
- 05:56 Was standing still in front of my desk, lost balance and half-fell. Sent a fork catapulting through air. 1 witness. #
- 06:00 Me: Eleanore, remember when I totally fell? Eleanore: Uh, yeah babe. It was five minutes ago. #
- 08:36 Shit I hate Tina so bad that it makes me laugh murderously. HAHAHAHAMURDER.#
- 09:41 were my arms too short to ransom you from leper’s skin and snacks of glue? #
- 10:52 Henry: what kind of woman are you? You don’t carry Kleenex or have tampons. #
- 12:47 Henry just explained to me the concept of fire and how it doesn’t get along with clothing. #
- 14:46 She makes me feel pretty. #
- 17:43 Saw a dead fish in a pond and henry gently reminded me that animals really do die. Except it wasn’t so gentle. #
- 20:15 Chooch is now the owner of a neon pink fish named Switchblade. Wagering with Henry on who kills it first: Chooch, the cats, me. #
- 21:20 Chooch’s head is big enough to use as an ottoman. #
- 23:36 I think part of my eye just peeled off. #
- 10:00 I know this comes as a shock, but: 2-year-old + pet fish = what was I thinking? #
Other than that, I spent my weekend chasing my kid through a cemetery, getting all up in Henry’s hair, eating pizza, watching through my fingers as the Penguins lost, being treated to a good grilled cheese lunch by my friend Jess, wishing I was in Ohio, and getting lost in my own ‘hood.
a few things:
that glass thing– was STRANGE and scary.
chooch’s head is NOT big enough to be an ottoman.
YOU ARE VERY PRETTY SO “SHE” IS RIGHT…
i wish you were in ohio, too. :(
It IS big enough and I know because that’s what I was using it for!
funny- but NOT COOL!!!!
I want to know who MotherBonnie is, LOL.
but- that’s b/c i really like her.
she’s so genuine… she’s not afraid to say nice things to people.
we need to know more ppl like her!!!
where did my < 3 go!?!?!?
I dunno, I thought that was your new sign-off to let the world know how much you love the movie “300”.
well- i do love me some spartans.
14:46 She makes me feel pretty
motherbonnie… i noticed that too…
but common’ she should feel pretty=
LOOK AT HER.
Lol. MotherBonnie, I’m using your name in my next story.
Chooch may fare better than we did with our fish. We had two beta fish; one was a beautiful blue-black and the other orange. Of course, her name was “Dorfy” like Elmo’s goldfish. Anyway, Dorfy took the final swim upstream well before the blue one, so Dylan adopted Bugbear’s blue-black one and one day poured half the jar of food in the tank. The poor thing was so bloated with food. I swear it just exploded.
My money is on your killing it first.
Oh ye of little faith! Every day so far I’ve remembered to feed Switchblade and today I yelled at my cat Don for drinking his water. :)