Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 17:54 Today I feel like god wants me to know what AIDS feels like. # ****
- 19:58 Oh god, please don’t blow up, spleen. #
- 20:54 Cutting out serial killer heads to soft rock balladry. A lowkey Monday night. #
- 11:34 I will not blog about ppl in the hood. I will not blog about ppl in the hood. I will not blog about ppl in the hood. I will not blog about– #
- 20:17 Slave labor has been implemented. #
- 23:46 I just started up my Christmas card factory two weeks ago, and my lone employee is already staging a revolt. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
***I really thought God was punishing me for making fun of Greg Louganis on Sunday night. Then yesterday, I woke up to an HIV commercial. But Christina, who is a servent of God, assured me that she didn’t think Greg had that much pull with the Big G-O-D. I don’t have AIDS, but probably I have mono for the fortieth time.
how could greg have that much pull with God—
glad that you believe you are AIDS-free, b/c i am sure you are.
Great. YOU’RE gay, but I’ve been banking on your God-bond for the past five years to save me from Hell.
Are you telling me I need a new plan?
Greg has aids?
I think he’s HIV+. I swear I wasn’t making fun of him for that, just for the time he bashed his head on the diving board. But then Henry went on a Louganis crusade and I really thought he was going to string me up for the other diving enthusiasts to stick me with flaming BBQ skewers.