Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 09:38 Turns out the task force was doing a sweep for narcotics and prostitution yesterday. TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. #
- 10:23 Well good morning to you, syringe, laying on the side of my house. What a pleasant sight. #13:57 I’m going to put an ad on Craigslist: Pawn for hire. Then I’m going to put on my new sugar skull apron and bake poppyseed cake. #
- 17:46 This apron would look so much better if I had a torpedo bra. #
- 18:02 twitpic.com/98p3 – Evil in heels. #
- 18:32 The monster I birthed is sitting next to me and roaring DIE!! DIIIIIEEEE!! over and over. I’m effectively chilled. #
- 18:34 Tried to assure henry that I didn’t teach Chooch that; he made the Yeah Right face. #
- 10:35 Keep having dreams that I’m Lil Wayne’s shawty. #
- 11:58 Henry scoffed at me bc I’m wearing my apron. He asked when I’m going to start baking. I’m baking Valentine cards, is that not enuf? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
I got an apron from a friend of mine. It’s just a halfsie that ties around my waist. I wear it when I’m at a craft fair, actively crafting, or doing any amount of housework. Nick mocks me endlessly. But honestly, I don’t even care. =P Aprons are awesome.
i forgot to tell you that i put a recent photo of myself up on my heritage and it said i looked 70% like lil’ wayne…. and like 60-something% like 50 cent… so i did a different pic- and lil wayne was still my celebrity look-a-like. just so you know…..
you teach chooch all the cool stuff.
p.s chooch really does look scary in that pic!!!!