Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 09:56 Today I woke up to Chooch frantically calling me from his crib because the Cure was on the radio. Not a bad start to Shitty Sunday. #
- 17:43 I wish every day was an amusement park day. #
- 21:20 Britney Spears, fucking finally. Suck a vag, Katy Perry. #
- 09:38 I somehow got my son to be scared of Jesus. I would make a great sunday school teacher. #
- 10:51 Could watch Lil Wayne perform all the livelong day. #
- 16:58 Just got awesome news from my oldest friend!!! Old as in, “we’ve known each other since we were 4”, not as in “she’s in a nursing home.” #
- 19:11 At grocery store. Every time henry says no to chooch, I turn around and toss what he desires into cart. #
- 21:52 Can’t a bitch watch Gossip Girl without constant interruptions? #
- 23:17 I don’t put stock in horoscopes but the one I just read for myself sounds pretty devastating. Like I should be buying a cemetery plot. #
- 23:23 The 2005 Gay TV Challenge is on public access and it is THE LIMIT. “She’s like the wind” is being sung in front of a rainbow RIGHT NOW. #
- 23:34 Thank God they got rid of night shift, or I’d have missed this piece of quality local programming. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
I think i’d actually pay money to see something that stereotyped on public access, was it recorded in really shitty quality too? Speaking of night shift how’s the job hunting going, or did you actually break into the porn reviewer writers guild by now?
I actually got called back for a second interview tomorrow at FedEx. Hopefully, it turns out to be as promising as it sounds.
oh my… you and lil’ wayne…
you guys would make a fantastic couple.
he’s so hot.
your painting is being shipped… TODAY :O
and seriously, I can only apologize over and over for the length of time this took. It usually doesn’t take me this long to fill orders. I’m really sorry.
It should be there in 3-5 weeks. And I hope you like it!
I’m so excited!!! No need for apologies, either. I wasn’t worried about it. You can’t rush fine art!
lol I was expecting you to be like “WTF 3-5 WEEKS?”
it’s actually 4-10 business days hahaha so that prank attempt failed on all accounts.
I hate to beg for exposure but when you get it, and if you like it, could you make a post about it on your blog? it would be much appreciated
HA! You jerk! I WAS wondering about that, but didn’t want to say anything. I was thinking that maybe you liked going the old school route, encasing it in a crate and delivering it via steamboat. You should totally do that! Lol.
And of course I’ll pimp you out. I know I’ll love it, so you’ll get lots of love up in here!
Hopefully, if I get this job that I’ve been interviewing for, I’ll be able to be a returning customer.