Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 15:16 i made a new etsy shop just for my dumb peetchurs. A sign that i should reconsider college. tinyurl.com/6f4h6t #
- 17:51 If I was a dog, I’d be tenderly licking my balls right now. #
- 22:46 twitpic.com/hijk – Being overly dramatic about the cold weather. #
- 23:46 Henry has secret hooker case studies. #
- 23:57 Me: “where do u masturbate?” Henry: “in the front yard. STOP TWEETING ABOUT ME.” #
- 11:33 Today, chooch learned the detrimental consequences of ricochet. #
- 12:58 twitpic.com/hkzj – Watching Lost Boys sans vampires, aka License to Drive. #
- 16:48 Henry had scissors in his hands today and I honest to god flinched. Never start a fight w/ a man holding scissors, brainiac. #
- 17:15 I’m going to be in Buffalo in two weeks and I need to find some shit to desecrate. Or at least, a good vegetarian restaurant. #
- 00:22 tonite i managed to walk up my pitch-black driveway to the house w/o socializing w/ any roaming cracked-out “neighbors.” Henry was proud. #
- 00:27 when i reference hookers, i’m merely referring to myself. #
- 08:40 I really want the next High School Musical to be Trade School Opera. #
- 09:12 I wonder how difficult it would be to book Laurie Berkner for my funeral. #
- 10:15 I’m paralyzed by the blood of Christ. And all that cat urine I shot into my veins this morning. #
- 11:17 If I start now, I might be able to get Chooch to speak with a natural, yet subtle, Slovak accent. #
- 11:18 It’ll make my adoption via gypsy caravan story more believable. That and the tambourine I’ll glue to his hand. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
“08:40 I really want the next High School Musical to be Trade School Opera”
YES!!! with guest star R. Kelly. he can make a sex tape with vanessa hudgeons!! great idea.
also- i can’t get over chooch’s freaking cuteness. it’s sick.
btw- LOVE THE NEW SHOP!!!!
a) i want that hoodie in my size. every time i see it at target (or the spider web one) i curse myself for not having the body of a three year old.
b) i just saw license to drive on TV the other day and it made me think of you! i totally almost got online just to ask if you’d ever watched it. haha.
LOLZ @ License to Drive. Heather Graham was SO BAD. SO BAD. I love the lady who plays the pregnant mom.