Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 09:30 I’ve concluded that chooch mainlines sugar and speed in his crib at night. #
- 11:25 Since my weekend getaway ended up leaving me more upset than relaxed, I guess Ill have to go away again. Alone, this time. #
- 16:40 Henry: “o, that smell in ur gas mask? Ur not going to get rid of it.” Me: “y?” Henry: “uh- its the rubber” #
- 16:41 Thank u, gas mask. You’ve provided new ways for Henry to segue into his beloved “when I was in the SERVICE” topic. #
- 16:48 I’d say its a good day when the most difficult impasse was choosing between domino dancing and shadow dancing. #
- 17:16 u can cook more than 1 thing in an oven at once??? This is nearly as exciting as when I found out I have a, how u say? Broiler. #
- 09:17 I don’t even want to listen to Daughtry sing “Home,” so why would I want to listen to Alvin and the Chipmunks warble it? #
- 10:09 I got my first request for a custom serial killer card. OH PRESSURE. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
Tonight I’m having a sorta/kinda business meeting, if you will, with some hip hop dudes regarding a photoshoot I said I would hook them up with. I’m excited to be getting out of the house, having some of that alcoholic substance I hear so much about, getting out of the house, being away from the hypnotic soundtrack of Noggin cartoons, and getting out of the house.
Hopefully after these dudes meet me, they will still want to work with me and will walk away thinking that I am sort of alright in the cool department and possibly not just some hack (although that will be the hardest myth to dispell!). If anything, I hope they at least walk away thinking, “That girl was lame, but had nice mams.”
EDIT: Meeting postponed. Going to get pie instead.