Earth-shattering updates throughout the day. Please try to continue breathing while taking it all in.
- 15:01 I am very close to picking up smoking again. Like, so close it’s almost perverse. #
- 15:27 I like how when Henry texts me cooking instructions that require a lite coating of vegetable oil, he makes sure to repeat “lite coating.” #
- 15:30 Henry said he quit his second job & for a brief moment I felt like maybe I wouldn’t have to kill myself. He was bluffing though. #
- 17:28 Cashier @ CVS apologized for laffing when Chooch & I argued over peppernint candies being eye balls. Chooch thinks they are, not me, FYI. #
- 17:29 On the way home he squeezed a ball of dogshit because he thought it was falafel. Washed his hand in snow & ran the rest of the way home. #
- 19:14 I really feel like raising this kid on my own could be like some kind of gang initiation. #
- 23:41 Wouldn’t be able 2 live in that Real World house. Someone breaks a coffee table in front of me, they’re getting stabbed w/ a glass shard. #
- 07:53 Someone has military school in their future. #
- 13:42 Holy shit. Some free time to jumprope??? #
- 16:49 Desperately seeking: companionship, nail polish remover. # *****
- 17:08 tried to be Heloise-y & dumped carpet potpourri on the steps but can’t get it to vacuum up. now it looks like the bathroom counter @ CBGBs. #
- 17:09 NOT THAT I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CLUBS AND COCAINE. #
- 20:04 I’m glad @awoodhick works two jobs so that I can have cherry pie at Eat n Park. #
- 20:23 @Dyannnnna is at my house, lip-synching songs from Labyrinth and protecting Chooch from the vacuum cleaner. #
- 20:47 And @dyannnnna just dicovered my purple hand chair and collapsed into giddy convulsions. #
- 23:50 i am like a nightstand curio. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my (sometimes incriminating) inner-most thoughts and actions.
***** It was a miracle. Dyanna granted not just one, but BOTH of my tweet-wishes, by bringing me nail polish remover and staying to hang out. It was nearly tear-worthy. And she’s good with kids (she just doesn’t know how to put shoes on, haha), so it ended up being a very stressless night. And she even watched iCarly with us and laughed appropriately. When you factor in the warm and gooey cherry sex pie I had at Eat n Park, it was a pretty perfect night.
# 17:09 NOT THAT I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CLUBS AND COCAINE. #
So- that wasn’t you at Studio 64????
I dunno. Studio FIFTY-four, maybe.
What IS it about iCarly? I’ve got at least 15 years on you, and Dylan and I never miss an episode. He loves Gibby. I’m guessing Sam is your favorite.
Dylan’s really into the separation of sexes now and will not watch anything remotely girly, while Darren doesn’t care, but he hasn’t yet figured out iCarly is kind of girly, even with Spencer and Freddie.
I can’t explain it either, but I even got Janna hooked! I think I like it because it’s genuinely funny, and they don’t rely so much on ridiculous overacting like Drake and Josh and other shows like that, you know? So as an adult, I can watch it and not feel dumb.
Sam is definitely my favorite! I love the love-hate thing with Freddie and the iKiss episode was such a sweet TV moment!! I also like Spencer a lot.
Who is your favorite?
I wish Justin had a bigger car so I could steal your purple hand chair, damnit. I’m glad you think I’m good with kids, I always feel like an idiot, I never know what to say. I had a good time though, definitely. :)
Dyanna´s last blog post..It’s gorgeous outside…
Oh also, one of my favorite parts of the night was when you were telling me a story, and someone in the story said “Oh honestly, Erin.”