Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 13:02 It’s surprising how many times a day I wash dishes, considering there’s only three of us and Chooch mostly eats off the floor. #
- 13:36 I still feel sad when I think about Versace’s murder. Like I was his bastard child from a hetero fling & I got gypped out of inheritance. #
- 14:56 At work and it suddenly smells like someone just peed. #
- 15:02 Pee smell was burning bag of popcorn that someone tossed, still aflame, in the trash. Big Bob saved day. #
- 15:22 Dear Robert Smith: not sure what I’d have done if you weren’t born. Happy fucking birthday, yo. #
- 17:46 I usually have no idea what I’m talking about, but I like to think it sounds good. #
- 19:25 define irony: asking Eleanore to cut – WITH SCISSORS – a stray thread from the back of my shirt #
- 20:36 I often have urges to punch myself in the head. like now. what a coincidence. #
- 09:29 I could never just take a hearty bite out of a whole tomato and call it a snack. That’s what apples are for. And Sno-balls. #
- 11:07 Hoping the "poop, then stick fingers in it" phase ends soon. For Chooch, I mean. I outgrew that three yrs ago. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.