Hi it’s me. Your friend, Erin. Just checking in because I’m addicted to blogging but haven’t had a chance to properly sit down and pound out 2,000 words about our day at Mt.
Olympus like I had planned on doing today, because instead we got caught up in STUFF AROUND THE HOUSE since we’re not on the go this weekend.
Deep breath. That was a long sentence. I’m whatever the finger-equivalent of being winded is now.
Here is a picture of Drew from this morning:
- I bought a bunch of new plants over the last several days because attempting to care for and nurture fauna is another addiction of mine.
- I’m redoing the carouselfie wall because I ended up actually hating it bigly. It needs stripes I think. That’s my solution to everything.
buy avanafil online buy avanafil generic
Stripes and glitter.
- the Targets we went to today had barely any Halloween stuff set up yet and I’m mad because I want to see if they’re doing the Day of the Dead line of decor again because I LOVE THOSE PICTURE FRAMES. If you see anything LET A BITCH KNOW.
buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin generic
(That bitch me is me.)
- I’m also redoing the cat wall!
- I split a Nancy B’s snickerdoodle and chocolate chip cookie with Henry and now I wish I had just eaten the entire chocolate chip one by myself but the last time I did that was when Sue brought them into work and I was like I WILL HAVE ONE AND JUST EAT HALF but then ate the whole thing and got sick. If you’re from Pgh and have had a Nancy B’s chocolate chip cookie, then you know they’re bigg’uns.
Ok I think we’re painting a wall now so bye.
(These are Target’s Dias de los muertos frames from 2019ish / 2020ish.)