Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 14:13 I know that "so long" means goodbye (&some weeners), but WHY does it mean that? I can’t stop stressing about this. #
- 17:03 Eleanore’s brandishing the scissors early tonight. Perfect way to start the shift. #
- 17:48 Never enough cheese. #
- 18:22 I’m about to come to blows with a 60 year old crossdresser #
- 09:44 I’m so happy to be sick for the 4th time this year. #
- 10:07 Chooch is standing naked at the front door. Won’t be so funny when he’s 40 and still doing it. #
- 08:14 Best part of being sick: that lovely ball of phlegm stuck to my uvula. Like swallowing past a tumor. #
- 09:47 Clearly my sickness is a manifestation of Chiodos withdrawal. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
did you find out about “so long” yet~??!??!?
now i want to know, too!!!!!
No, I lost interest, unforch.
Hey. Hope you feel better tomorrow! Being sick is no good.
For whatever reason my mom took a picture (or pictures) of me when I was about Chooch’s age naked in my uncle’s backyard. It’s in the photo album for all to see. What is the old compulsion to be naked at that age (and for parents to display the nakedness in photo albums?)?
i think “so long” comes from shalom.
i looked it up once, but i never got a definite answer… thats the one i liked best.