Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 12:51 I wish Blues Clues was around when I was a baby. Then maybe I wouldn’t be so dumbz0rz. #
- 17:27 Hardest part of parenting? Taking toys out of the packaging, obviously. #
- 20:29 Watching a hockey game with a 2 year old is about as frustrating as it sounds. #
- 05:17 Henry used to watch hockey back before they wore them thangs called helmets. #
- 08:53 I have a sick desire to see if Kinoki foot pads can cleanse and energize my body. Maybe Ill get Henry some for his bday and then steal them. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
Don’t buy the Kinoki foot pads. They are a waste of money. John Stossel did a report on them. Had some people use them as directed and then sent the used pads to a lab for analysis. It’s all bullshit.
If you’d like to read the transcript, it’s here
Thanks! Now I don’t have to wonder.
“Hardest part of parenting? Taking toys out of the packaging, obviously.”
This is why my kids only get milk cartons and cat food to play with. Easy cheesy.
blues clues is the SHIZNIT…
hockey with no helmets?!? geez!
LOL I accidentally left my blog up when I went to steal tea bags. I’m not sure if anyone saw. Something tells me I’d know.