Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 15:24 My hair doesn’t stand a chance in this kind of moist air. #
- 16:56 Eleanore + humidity x Tina’s laugh – patience = Erin’s exploding head. #
- 22:40 You know what I haven’t done in way too long? Beat the shit out of a pinata. I’m buying one this weekend and stuffing it with benzos. #
- 23:29 I just don’t get enough Gino Vannelli in my life, is what it is. #
- 11:34 Today Chooch locked himself in our bedroom and stood by the door saying "Help me I stuck." That didn’t make me panic or anything.#
- 18:55 Taking Henry out to eat for his birthday. Probably won’t happen again for another 7 yrs. #
- 19:33 We’re at Sharp Edge and Henry is busily texting his work boyfriend Dave, so I’m texting my mistress Twitter. #
- 19:35 Correction: my new mistress is the plate of fried pickle chips seducing me. #
- 20:20 I just told Henry what to order for his birthday dessert. The boss is on duty no matter whose birthday it is. #
- 20:36 Henry just said DONT START because I had Waitress Crush eyes. #
- 21:46 I thought one of the waitresses said Redrum, but Henry informed me she said "no problem". Could have been so cool. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
“Henry just said DONT START because I had Waitress Crush eyes.”
*cracking up* I am impressed that he was able to pick out said eyes!
He knows me WAY too well! I seriously can’t get anything past him, lol.
chooch becomes more of a handful everyday… YIKES!!!!
20:20 I just told Henry what to order for his birthday dessert. The boss is on duty no matter whose birthday it is. #
oh- i think we are all aware of that. ;)
Oh hay, birthday girl!