Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 13:30 Henry called me a whiner-baby WHATEVER THAT MEANS. #
- 20:46 was going to write about Warped Tour tonight but it appears that I’m job-searching instead. Oh Life, you card. #
- 21:36 I just resigned from my job. Tomorrow is my last day. My boss almost cried and then I almost cried. Ow. #
- 19:31 UM. Tina just said goodbye to me because she’s leaving early and I FEEL SAD. Like, a legitimate twinge of sadness traveled my body. WTF. #
- 21:10 evidently I don’t smoke Swisher Sweets correctly. Feeling ill is the 1st sign. Smiling while smoke seeps through my teeth is the 2nd sign. #
- 15:40 It’s a good thing my pre-ordered Anthony Green CD arrived today, because I’m feeling crushed by post-job-quitting blues. Ouch. #
- 20:33 Just called a cop a fucker. Henry frowned. #
- 12:01 My kid is so abusive. I shouldn’t flinch every time he nears me. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
1st of all: such a cute kid. such an excellent picture.
2ndly: it’s going to be ok. i promise. we
can’t rob you of anthony green my dear.
Ugh, that album is SO GOOD.
Chooch’s shoes are fierce!!!
Good luck with the job hunt.
His shoes are Eckos. I was so angry that they didn’t have a pair in my size!
omg those shoes kick ass! as does the shirt! Chooch is the coolest guy everrrr
(the mockup for your painting is underway. it will be done soon)
Yes, I’m so excited! I have one question though: since I am now jobless, can I pay you in two installments? Obviously you could hold the painting until you receive the payment in full, but just let me know if that’s cool or not!
Also, I FINALLY mailed your card today. We were having logistical problems, i.e. I got sick and Henry is a douche.
Riley looks so big! He’s growing up so fast.
It’s amazing how fast time is going! I swear he acts like a mini-teenager, it’s so scary.
OMG, he is getting so big!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, it’s freaking me out! HE CAN RIDE THE LOG JAMMER NOW!
yeah I was thinking about that. Hahaha
Installments are a-ok