Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 19:31 Sometimes all I want to do is gulp wine and cry along to aural wrist-slashers. Like, for example, “careless whispers”. #
- 21:15 coin machine proprietor, i strive for your title. #
- 00:14 Finally, I understand the purpose of thimbles. #
- 09:05 I just heard the words “I will have to work on that” come out of Henry’s mouth. The shock is paralyzing. #
- 15:13 Wondering why my serious side makes ppl so uncomfortable that they blatantly ignore it. I’m not a robot – I have feelings. OMG. #
- 20:45 In math class today, Professor Henry taught me that $2.50 is fifty percent of $11. #
- 09:14 I have an interview today. The only thing getting me thru it is knowing afterward I’m picking up tickets to the Chiodos show. #
- 10:01 Christina gave Chooch a dollar on Monday and I just asked him what he’s going to buy. He said coffee. Hopefully its for me. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
15:13 Wondering why my serious side makes ppl so uncomfortable that they blatantly ignore it. I’m not a robot – I have feelings. OMG. #
You know what? Fuck those people. You can’t be funny all the time, you’d want to kill yourself.
How did the interview go??
You are very wise!
I always think I bomb interviews. I’m uncertain about this one, however, the job itself is something I’ve done for four years and it seems like a super good place.
Yes, how did your interview go??? Do you feel optimistic about it?
And I echo MotherBonnie with the you can’t be entertaining all the time. She’s so right. \
Lol at Chooch and his wanna-be coffee habit =)
MotherBonnie is very wise!
i wish more people knew all the sides of you…
people are stupid if they don’t try.
you’re def. worth it.
We can’t be “on” all the time. Everyone has a serious side, and if people are made uncomfortable, then they suck because they don’t understand that people have many facets.
The young’un wants to buy coffee? Starting his caffeine addiction early will stunt his growth! ;-)
the other day, i left iced coffee on the table and Chooch managed to sneak a sip. I caught him and was like, “Oh god, this is ALL we need!” Lol. That kid is hyper enough!