Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 19:31 Sometimes all I want to do is gulp wine and cry along to aural wrist-slashers. Like, for example, “careless whispers”. #
- 21:15 coin machine proprietor, i strive for your title. #
- 00:14 Finally, I understand the purpose of thimbles. #
- 09:05 I just heard the words “I will have to work on that” come out of Henry’s mouth. The shock is paralyzing. #
- 15:13 Wondering why my serious side makes ppl so uncomfortable that they blatantly ignore it. I’m not a robot – I have feelings. OMG. #
- 20:45 In math class today, Professor Henry taught me that $2.50 is fifty percent of $11. #
- 09:14 I have an interview today. The only thing getting me thru it is knowing afterward I’m picking up tickets to the Chiodos show. #
- 10:01 Christina gave Chooch a dollar on Monday and I just asked him what he’s going to buy. He said coffee. Hopefully its for me. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.