Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 19:16 This Sunday shaped up to be not so bad after all. A lapdance from a clown could make it even better, but who am I to beg. #
- 12:08 Considering hiring some orphans to clean my house. I’ll pay them with porridge and promises. #
- 14:23 Makes me feel like a kid again. #
- 16:24 The AP lady at my job has the kind of fake sweet voice that makes me think she smokes cigars and eats babies when she leaves here. #
- 17:40 Spent an hour listening to guys talk about apple pie flavored moonshine. WHO WANTS SOME? ME. #
- 17:41 And then tried to explain what kind of music I like. #
- 19:45 Sick again. They should name a medicine after me. #
- 21:18 We accidentally bought a lamp with a touch sensor. Chooch has turned it into a strobe light. #
- 12:15 I do not have the will nor the patience to be a mother when I’m a sick. No, YOU serve ME, son. Go fetch mommy the bourbon. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
“The AP lady at my job has the kind of fake sweet voice that makes me think she smokes cigars and eats babies when she leaves here.”
these types of descriptions are so normal to me now.
still slightly disturbing… just normal.