Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 14:04 I’m sitting alone in a pizzeria, hoping to not get stood up by a bunch of rappers. # ***
- 14:08 Now joining me is an obscene platter of french fries. Oh this makes me look lovely! #
- 14:17 Eating alone will forever be a terribly awkward event for me. #
- 16:09 I let Christina update my blog yesterday and she done went and BROKED it. IE only shows a stunted version of it now. #
- 17:01 At least I know if Henry ever dumps me, the young CVS lad would take me on a date. #
- 17:02 Also, ninety-nine cent fudge tastes about as decadent as you’d imagine. #
- 18:43 <–This girl didn’t get enough attention as a child, obv. #
- 22:33 تقكد!!!! #
- 22:38 My phone was making me type in arabic 4 the past hour. Cried about it, panicked, broke a cake dome, then henry saved the day in 2 seconds #
- 01:09 I wish Internet Explorer and my blog would kiss and make up already. This standoff is freaking me out. #
- 09:50 Reason 32569 why henry is my lifesupport: he unbroke my blog! ohhonestlyerin.com. IE doesn’t want to fight it anymore! #
- 10:10 Hearing my son beg for The Cure alone makes all the pregnancy agony worth it. Stretch marks? Who cares! My son likes the Cure! #
- 10:42 Holy shit, I glanced at the TV and mistook Eddie Vedder for Chad Kroeger. My apologies, Eddie! #
- 14:36 twitpic.com/qdxf – My death row penpal sent me a book abt the Pixies w/ this inscription. Hello guilt trip. #
- 10:50 I’ve never seen Cheezits being devoured more theatrically than right now. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
(***After several failed attempts at meeting, I finally got together with one third of Pittsburgh hip hop group, Jailcell. Mose is awesome, fantastically talented, and swore I didn’t come off too neurotic. I look forward to working with him and the rest of the group. AND he even suggested I bring my animal masks, so you know that made me swoon.)
I can’t wait to read all about the shoot after it happens!
10:10 Hearing my son beg for The Cure alone makes all the pregnancy agony worth it. Stretch marks? Who cares! My son likes the Cure!
you and your son are the coolest people i know.
i also agree with mother bonnie!
Did he put his prisoner # in his inscription? Does that become a part of your signature when you go to jail?
Lol, it’s mandatory I guess. Sadly, I have that fucking number etched into my brain.
I can’t believe he sent me a book! Fucking briber!