Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 12:46 About to go wild in a cemetery. #
- 13:04 twitpic.com/1e4rl – Freaks at the cem. #
- 14:02 hello I officially found the best cupcakes in this city. #
- 14:05 I want to send roses and an engagement ring to the baker of the cupcakes I just had. #
- 19:16 The lies keep coming. #
- 19:19 In spite of all the drama my ex-bff is creating today, I can’t stop thinking about that cupcake I made love to. I mean, ate. That I ate. #
- 15:27 The person who stole my best friend from me continues to heart things in my Etsy shop. MALICIOUS. #
- 19:08 How do you say LYING in Spanish? #
- 19:12 My one duty was to half-assedly wash Chooch’s face before we leave the house. Henry just asked, “what did u wash it with, chocolate?” #
- 20:09 I love Anderson windows. They could, and do, rape circles around Gilkey, which is run by liars. #
- 23:15 Henry just theorized that maybe Chooch hates being cuddled because I never learned to properly swaddle him during his infancy. #
- 08:35 Sometimes I wish I could crawl up in Phil Collins’ voice and lay there in a fetal curve. #
- 09:14 Chooch has graduated from “Head on the Door” to “Wish,” which he keeps in his room on repeat. I love him. #
- 11:44 Chooch: “Speck can’t play puzzle piece. She doesn’t have hands. Just feet.” (He calls puzzles “playing puzzle piece” & he’s very into it.) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
I do not care about much anymore.