Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 13:19 Didn’t even realize I have a bloody knuckle. What’s up, adrenaline. #
- 14:22 I think I’ve outgrown the Cure. #
- 17:09 I think by the time I complete my tenure at MSA, I’ll be handing them one of my lungs. #
- 17:27 Versus the Mirror dares Eleanore’s scissors to pierce their sonic wall. #
- 18:27 Per Eleanore: If you can’t speak English you should just go back where you came from. #
- 20:15 Just spent 10 minutes praising the merits of Blackberry Curve w/ one of the security guards. Hers is silver mine is red. #
- 20:56 Trying to unlearn the need to sling "retarded" around so freely and derogatively. Hard mountain to climb. Help me. #
- 23:07 Just remembered why I stopped watching hockey all those yrs ago. #
- 01:56 Stereotypes make the world go ’round. #
- 10:40 I forgot how much fun it is to play with cars. I want to buy some dolls to turn into crash victims. Henry will object I bet. #
- 12:06 Need a constant loop of Chooch saying ‘girl’ so I’ll never be in a bad mood again. #
- 12:17 I’m trading it all in to be a milk maid. Please call me Gertie. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
“Trying to unlearn the need to sling “retarded” around so freely and derogatively.”
I use it all the time, and I work with mentally disabled people!!! =(
It’s like, such a natural response to things and that’s just terrible! I also always say “That’s so gay” so I’m sure I come off as a giant homophobe. Luckily, my bff is gay and doesn’t flinch when I remind her just how gay she is.
can’t wait to get home and listen to your “muxtape”…
they are always awesome.
i wish this was still the 1800’s so we could make e our slave.
rude, even wrong… i know- but SO IS SHE!!!!!!
def. worst one yet. enjoy.