Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 13:10 Im devoting all my spare* time to spearhead the "whatevelyn" movement. fuck world peace, this cause is where its at. (*which means: none) #
- 13:14 Don’t like it? Whatevelyn! #
- 14:44 Henry just asked me why I have that "I’m gonna do something" look on my face. "Or have you already?" he added. #
- 17:37 I hated jellies when I was a kid and was the only girl in my class who didn’t have a pair. Now I’m 28 and wearing pink ones. #
- 17:53 I’ve had a temp tattoo on my hand for almost a week now and it won’t come off, but now it just looks like DIRT. #
- 18:25 putting together a band where the only instrumentation is the sound of me dancing in wooden shoes. The Clodhoppers, I guess. #
- 19:53 "please come closer, because my heart doesn’t touch yours anymore." DIES. #
- 20:36 oh look, it’s scissor o’clock. #
- 20:45 i will never again be able to cut a piece of paper without shuddering, wincing, and punching myself in the crotch. FUCK YOU, ELEANORE. #
- 23:25 PLEASE ACT SURPRISED. She’s baking. She’s baking. (She’s not baking.) #
- 23:27 making sense is so 1995. i’m going to start making scents instead. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
all these tweets point to: TROUBLE.
I know, I can’t help it! Although, trouble follows me.
Whores don’t trip
They bleed on the tapestry
Whores don’t trip
They bleed at the bar
I don’t know why yet, but this should be our new mantra.
i’m gonna make cents.
and be RIZZICH.
steal that beeyotch’s scissors.
then when she is looking for them, hand her a pair of well-oiled, quiet safety scissors and tell her she can borrow them until hers turn up.
and then throw hers out the window on the way home.
not a bad idea, miss merry!