Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 15:57 Eleanore keeps giving me lifejacket safety stickers. Definitely a sign that I’m drowning. #
- 16:02 Right now, the sound of office laughter makes me want to string up dead bodies on a clothesline and stuff them like pinatas. #
- 16:10 …pinatas stuffed with grenades. #
- 19:28 Need to stop listening to Dance Gavin Dance or else it will be my funeral. #
- 23:47 Just confronted Eleanore about the scissors. That went well. (That did not go well.) #
- 10:38 Chooch and me – popcorn for breakfast. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
i’m so proud of you for confronting gay-ass e about the scissors…
i’m sorry that you had to be put in that position to begin with.
popcorn for breakfast?! you and chooch, rule.
apparently it’s ok for her to tell joe every night that his slurping gets on her nerves, but for me to politely tell her that the dropping scissors startles me is an attack.
i’m tired of immaturity and hypocrisy. i need to work alone.
no. you need to work with me.
tru dat, brosef. wi-five.
lamest reply! plz come back after thinking it through, thx.