Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 17:26 Chooch waged war on baby powder before I left for work and I think I have some up my nose. #
- 20:37 I sign up for book clubs then consistently neglect to decline monthly selections. I just got three books sent today. A sickness. #
- 20:38 I’m going to start renting them out to Janna for like, $50 a book. She’d pay it too. #
- 09:37 For breakfast, Chooch is scooping up strawberry oatmeal w/ tortilla chips. Its delicious. There’s some flax seed up in that bitch too. #
- 10:09 If you ask Chooch what his name is, he says Riley and I’m not sure how he knows that but thank god. #
- 13:54 Henry: you really need to take fucking cooking classes. Ill even pay for it. #
- 17:53 I am really fucking bored with my life. Clearly the solution is an extended stay at the nearest strip club, post haste. #
- 21:17 I’m having these weird flashes of listening to Neil Sedaka and wearing a daisy-chain crown. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.