Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 17:26 Chooch waged war on baby powder before I left for work and I think I have some up my nose. #
- 20:37 I sign up for book clubs then consistently neglect to decline monthly selections. I just got three books sent today. A sickness. #
- 20:38 I’m going to start renting them out to Janna for like, $50 a book. She’d pay it too. #
- 09:37 For breakfast, Chooch is scooping up strawberry oatmeal w/ tortilla chips. Its delicious. There’s some flax seed up in that bitch too. #
- 10:09 If you ask Chooch what his name is, he says Riley and I’m not sure how he knows that but thank god. #
- 13:54 Henry: you really need to take fucking cooking classes. Ill even pay for it. #
- 17:53 I am really fucking bored with my life. Clearly the solution is an extended stay at the nearest strip club, post haste. #
- 21:17 I’m having these weird flashes of listening to Neil Sedaka and wearing a daisy-chain crown. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
(other than your blog in its entirity)
your tweets are more interesting and funny than anything on the internet… just so you know. i love them.
10:09 If you ask Chooch what his name is, he says Riley and Iâ€™m not sure how he knows that but thank god. #
Henry said the tweets are his least favorite, but I want to keep them because they’re indicative to whatever mindset I’m in at the time, so I have to put them somewhere, you know? If he doesn’t like them, he doesn’t have to read them.
Twitter hater, he is. Good thing he’s not running for office, because I smell smear campaign!
Oh man, Tery does that too. Which is how we ended up with a copy of Norman Schwartzkopf’s (sic) “It Doesn’t Take a Hero.” Now we have a running joke of hiding it where the other will find it unexpectedly. Old Norm’s book is worth its weight in laughs, let me tell you.
I adore you and Tery!