Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 14:05 Having urges to go to a lake and I don’t even like lakes, unless lake has brownies. #
- 18:40 apparently i said goodbye too sweetly to bob so now tina is talking about the babies that bob and i will soon have together. #
- 19:38 Wonder how Bob feels about the name Ursula for a girl. #
- 19:52 it’s a lovely night for bringing out the butcher knife. #
- 22:16 Blake and his friends call Henry "Abe," but Henry doesn’t know why, other than he’s about Abe Lincoln’s age. #
- 09:22 I’m glad Chooch is watching Labrynth because now I’ll finally be able to threaten him with the Goblin King. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
Ursula is a good name. I hope bob agrees.
You and chooch are so awesome.
Just for the record.
Well, you know. We try. :)
I know the REAL reason you’re watching Labyrinth. David Bowie’s spandex package. You could always threaten Chooch with the Bog of Eternal Stench (ie. my husband’s bathroom).
Oh God, he was so hot in that movie! Even when I was little, I would always wish it was ME dancing with him in that damn masquerade ball scene.
I was so distraught when I found out his hair wasn’t really like that IRL, lol.