- Having all the fun
- My sparkly Converse (would be so much hotter if red):
- Staying alive. (As in “to not die”, not the song. Sidenote: that’s my least fave Bee Gee’s song; “How Deep Is Your Love” all the way)
- Not drinking Chooch’s floater-laden backwash
- Writing serial killer poetry
- The brazen audacity of Bela Karolyi that would get lesser men put on China’s hit list, so much that I took twenty minutes out of my super-busy day to make this graphic, which is going on a t-shirt so my boobs can do the boasting:
- Learning to play the kazoo as well as my son
- Jonny, my jump rope (even with a suspected swollen spleen, my feet could not resist skipping his sinewy piece)
That rocks!! i want one of those t-shirts too.
I’ll make you one! Only stipulation is that it has to have spaghetti straps.
It sounds like we may share a medical anomaly…
My spleen swells from time to time,
and I don’t think I’ve tested negative for Mono since 1994.
I’ve never been given any real answers…
Right with you on the “How Deep is Your Love”…
That shirt is TOP NOTCH!!!!
I was all over the Karolyi dramz last night.
there’s no way those kids are 16.
Mono is an asshole! I had it full-blown in high school, but it comes back in milder forms here and there. I’m not 100% sure I have it right now, but it kind of feels like, so I should go to a doctor. OH WAIT NO INSURANCE. Ugh!
Karolyi is so awesome! I love how he often he uses “umbrella” in his broken descriptions of things. I always say I’m not going to invest in the Olympics but it always sucks me in!!
Oh yeah, baby, How Deep Is Your Love. BRB, going off to sing falsetto.
-my new ring sling. it’s so much easier to do just about anything when i can just wear jonah instead of carry him.
-my new kitty! he’s so tiny and grey.
-junk food. i am normally not a junk food eater. i actually eat quite healthily but today has been all about peanut butter on oreo cookies and whipped frosting right out of the tub. =(
Aw! What did you name your new kitty?
I wanted to go the sling route when Riley was born, but I ended up buying a bad one and therefore did not have a good experience. I was always too afraid to try it again, because the one I originally bought frustrated me so bad. So I’m glad you scored a good one!
– Winn-Dixie organic teas. They’re on sale until October, which makes them a buck apiece. Totally worth it. I love me some pomegranate red tea.
– The Genesis Platinum Collection. I’ve always liked them, even though it’s apparently uncool to like the Phil Collins years. Do you see me giving a shit? I remember so many of these songs from when I was a kid.
– The Charles Schultz biography
– Old-school Gameboy color and warioland II.
I think that’s about all.
I love Collins-era Genesis too. It just brings back so many memories of my childhood! Don’t get me wrong, Peter Gabriel is the man, but I don’t understand why it’s so uncool to like Phil. (Granted, I don’t like the stuff he did for Disney.)
that t-shirt really is fucking awesome…
i love every erinism.
I still have to make the Chris Chelios one. I told Henry about it and he was like, “No one’s going to get it but you” and I said, “Well yeah, that’s the point.”
– The Olympics. Cannot stop watching. Cannot stop the patriotism welling up in my breast. Cannot stop loving Bela. Cannot stop changing all ‘f’s to ‘ph’s.
– The venison sandwich I ate the other day.
– Lily Allen.
– Scrabble, obvs.
– Stalking all of my high-school classmates on various social networking sites.
– Sorting through my stuff & throwing so much of it out.
– Paint chips.
– Worrying about money.
– Green grapes, oh my god, cannot stop eating them.
– Missing you. <3!
Seriously, I am so un-Patriotic but the Olympics bring out the maniac in me. How can anyone live in this country and NOT fucking flip their shit over Michael fucking Phelps?!?! I love the Pimpics, as Chooch calls it.
I miss you too!
Oh & holy shiv: THE TWO CHINESE CHARACTERS.
what about that Bee Gee’s song… the one that feist did a cover of
“im the girl who
inside and out”
I love that one. I like feist’s version better though
oh… its called “inside and out” ahaha
I’ve never heard Feist’s version! Will download.