Guys. I think Henry would be a great Kpop video reactor and I know he won’t go the YouTube route so I decided to just play him SHINee’s comeback stage and secretly transcribe his candid exclamations. He eventually caught on so I just started to flat out ask him questions which he answered less than enthusiastically.
“Key did that to his hair?”
“What the fuck is Key wearing? It looks like someone found a bag on the street and cut it up and said ‘here wear this’.”
I don’t know but it probably cost like $6000.
“Is Taemin wearing a jumpsuit and it’s not pulled all the way up? It looks like a jumpsuit from the 70s.”
And then he caught on to what I was doing and stopped saying stuff. :(
“There’s lots of color. But I don’t get it. What am I trying to get?” – This was when I asked him if he liked their comeback concept.
Other things to note:
- Henry doesn’t have a SHINee bias (it’s probably Taemin but he’s too afraid to admit it because I’m super territorial over my biases.)
- “Yeah that would probably go over real well,” when I suggested that he dress like Minho the next time he has to make a Faygo delivery at work.
- “Not Key!” – when I asked him who he thinks is the best dressed.
- “No,” – when I asked him if he was worried that one of them would fall off a chair.
- “Yeah,” – when I asked him if he likes the song and this is ALL THAT MATTERS. HENRY IS SHAWOL (non-Kpop-fan translation: SHINee fan).