Dude you guys. I have very little to say about Christmas Day because I legit spent 99% of it in bed with a stomach bug. I was able to come downstairs for about an hour that morning, having written off the night before as “too much mixed wine at Christmas Eve” but then I quickly realized that nope, oh nope, this was a bug that was going to accompany me throughout the entire fucking day, ho ho ho.
Christmas Eve was much more festive so I will recap that once I am 100%. But for now, here are the only pictures I took along with a recap of who all gave Chooch his presents which is my favorite part of wrapping gifts!
He actually said, “Wait…who’s Doug? Oh, that guy.”
Waiting for Henry so he could start opening all of his presents from “other people.” This was the year of vinyl. It’s pretty much all he wanted.
Opening Penelope’s present for her because she was being a weirdo.
I got Henry some tool thing that I always see commercials for on YouTube. I dunno if he will ever have a use for it, but you’re welcome, from: Project Manager.
A selection of people from whom he received gifts this year:
- Fleece Radkins’ burrito
- The duct tape on Purple Pants‘ purple coat
- Justin signing Balder (“Wow, now I get presents from activities.”)
- The girl you sat behind on the Racer
- Your Czennie parents (Czennie – what NCT calls their fans. Chooch was pissed about this one lol)
- Marshall’s cigarette butt in Gronalund
- Raine’s dad
- Suez (one of my many nicknames for Drew and probably the one that Chooch hates the most)
- Unfinished college apps
I got a bunch of NCT Dream stuff, a new LALA coat, some Lolavie hair stuff, and probably bed sores from all the bed-laying I did :(