Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 15:57 Eleanore keeps giving me lifejacket safety stickers. Definitely a sign that I’m drowning. #
- 16:02 Right now, the sound of office laughter makes me want to string up dead bodies on a clothesline and stuff them like pinatas. #
- 16:10 …pinatas stuffed with grenades. #
- 19:28 Need to stop listening to Dance Gavin Dance or else it will be my funeral. #
- 23:47 Just confronted Eleanore about the scissors. That went well. (That did not go well.) #
- 10:38 Chooch and me – popcorn for breakfast. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.