I hope everyone had a lovely holiday/day off. Ours was mellow (meaning I only threw one tantrum) and overall ended up being a nice day. More later; I have a Thomas playset to project my OCD on for now.
Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 15:38 all i want for xmas is for armsbendback to reunite. get on that, fat man. #
- 18:37 a big heart is filling the April 5 block of my calendar.. #
- 21:53 It is weird seeing Henry in his natural habitat. #
- 23:51 Elmer Klump took a dump in his grandmother’s wig. #
- 11:23 Had a spaz attack trying to follow “sticker placement” instructions for a toy airport playset only to have Chooch peel them all off. #
- 11:52 The Thomas Carnival Adventure set comes with stickers adhered. I’m sending a thank you card. Maybe even a fruit cake. #
- 12:52 twitpic.com/wefe – FUCK YOU. Get terrorized, you piece of shit. #
- 14:35 Got Chooch an Edgar Allen Poe doll. His response was “Um. Oookay,” after which he dropped it in favor of, u know, age appropriate toys. #
- 17:08 Chooch is on this odd church-going kick. Whose kid is this? #
- 19:59 Well, if Henry really did marinate my tofu in urine, I’m only alarmed because I liked it. #
- 20:03 The trick to not overeating on holidays is to not have family who invite you over for dinner. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.
glad to hear that you had a nice holiday. :o) i feel your pain with toy assembly — hungry, hungry hippos is way more difficult to put together than I remember from when I was a kid (and I never even realized that all the hippos had names… sorry homer.) I need to remember to thank my parents…
My family and in-laws had a good chuckle about the serial killer cards, although I think my in-laws were genuinely frightened. I don’t know why, though; I wrote an assuring p.s. that I wouldn’t go all helter skelter on them. :o)
Shit, I loved Hungry Hungry Hippos! I didn’t know they had names either.
That’s awesome that your family liked the cards. My family thinks they’re awful and Henry’s family doesn’t even know I make them – I don’t think they would find them very funny!
How was YOUR holiday? I hope it was great!
It was good, besides the unavoidable awkwardness that is my family and a very drunk, very Italian Uncle Vito. I did not, however, receive the My Little Pony I asked for and had to seriously back away from the whole pony family my niece received.
I think my favorite Christmas toy ever was a game called Key to the Kingdom. It was very much a “boy” game (more like a boy-version of The Game of Life) that involved selecting cards with various monsters on them and advancing through portals… I don’t know… what was your fav?
Another thing about Hungry Hungry Hippos (besides the fact that one of the Hippo’s names is Henry– great, right?) is that the quality of the head movement is not the same. I used to be a master of the game, but lost to a toddler because of a defective pink hippo. Maybe I’ve just lost my touch. :o)
I don’t think I remember Key to the Kingdom, but it sounds like something I’d like!
I think maybe my favorite was Mousetrap, even though none of us ever actually PLAYED the game. We’d just set it up and then let the ball go.
Aw, you were deprived of a My Little Pony?? Thats awful! I usually don’t get what I ask for either, because no one ever thinks I’m serious. HELLO, I’m serious!
Oh, hey! I thought of you today while in the book store. Borders has some little (like 2′) black Christmas trees on sale for around $6. I thought they would be perfect for you and solve your problem of where to put the presents next year.
Michelle´s last blog post..FREE Subscription to Wondertime
Oooh! Those sound like something I would really like. I will have to go and check those out. Thank you for thinking of me, Michelle!
that photo is FANTASTIC!
one tantrum. not bad!
“15:38 all i want for xmas is for armsbendback to reunite. get on that, fat man.”
well merry fuckin christmas
odd how i was trying to find out more about this fantastic news and this blog is the first thing that came up in the search
People are always complaining because I post my tweets here on my blog, but your comment just proved that it has its benefits. Thank you, Santa, for letting me know that they’ve reunited!