Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 16:52 Eleanore shared her creamer with me so I guess I’m not a stupid cracker anymore. #
- 19:52 I haven’t forgotten you, Romania. #
- 22:29 Great now I’m hearing scissors when there are no scissors. #
- 23:24 YES. Tina’s talking about when she was in basic training. #
- 23:30 This calls for a juice box. #
- 08:17 Christina brought Chooch and me a huge box of candy and had the nerve to tell Henry to ration us. #
- 10:27 Squealing over Ride the Wings of Pestilence video never gets old, not even after 4 yrs. #
- 12:58 Christina has owed me 4 DOLLARS since YESTERDAY. I’m beginning to think I’m never going to see it. #
- 21:06 I always say this when Christina is here, but: Best Weekend Ever. #
- 09:53 Dinky neighborhood parade is about to begin. Hold me back. #
- 10:12 Am not wanting Christina to go home. #
- 10:30 Chooch was like "this parade suxorz" until someone threw candy at him. Now he’s like "this parade pwns." #
- 11:36 The parade is a success if one of the youth gymnasts fall. No falls this time = Fail. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.