– My most intimate relationship is with music.
– I like being social to a degree, but I’m super quick to feel smothered.
– I have a compulsion to anthropomorphize things, like: “Oh no, I haven’t used this coffee mug since last week & now its feelings must be hurt.” Sometimes this will drive me nuts with guilt & I find myself apologizing to Chooch’s toys if I chuck them too hard into his toy box.
– I’m talking to someone I shouldn’t be talking to. (No, I’m not cheating on Henry; put your whistles away.)
– Recently I have discovered that I hate people who hum.
– 2011 ended on such a horrible note, & 2012 has been following in those fucked up footsteps. Yet somehow I feel like I’m holding it together better than I ever have in the past when I have had every opportunity to crack open by now.
– I don’t let go of things easily, or at all.
– Obsessing over Jonny Craig is my only little break from reality & the real meaning behind it is something that I couldn’t put into words even if I wanted to, but I will say that it is a classic case of projection.
– I hate change so much that I almost started crying last week at the roller rink when the owner made me try on a new pair of skates, which prompted the rink ref to talk to me in a soft voice about how he doesn’t like change either but sometimes it’s good, & I felt like the biggest loser of all time.
– Over & over again, I attract people who want to possess me, & I quit being friends with Alisha for that very reason. Last year, it was a couple of car jackers. (Well, technically only one of them jacked a car, but isn’t one car jacker in anyone’s life enough?) And yes, it is happening now as well.
– I don’t really care about being “understood” anymore.
– I hate pretty much everything I have my hand in, this blog included.
– The house I live in makes me so upset that I cry about it at least once a day.
– I have not once had any desire to contact my mother since we quit talking on 12-25-10.
– People always say I’m lucky to have Henry, and I get that, but sometimes I wish he felt he was lucky to have ME.
No more drinking alone for this girl.