A few years ago, when I actually tried to be a part of the Blogosphere, I participated in a Blog Bash that some blogger broad was hosting. Basically, everyone posted shit about themselves, answered questions, and then went around reading everyone else’s shit.
I thought it would be fun to re-post mine and maybe, if anyone out there gives a shit, they can make their own post on their blog. JUST A THOUGHT.
- My birthday is July 30, 1979. That means I’m a Leo, which means I roar a lot. Which means I have an awesome singing voice.
- My boyfriend Henry and I have been together since 2001. We did a REALLY SICK THING which produced a boy named Riley, but everyone calls him Chooch. You can too. He’s 4 now. 4 is the age where kids get the manual on how to be dicks, in case you didn’t know. And if you have a 4-year-old and are disagreeing with this, then I hate you. Can we trade?
- ACTUALLY, at the time of this posting, he’s six and has since earned a black belt in dickness.
- I live in Pittsburgh! I hate it here!
- I hate water towers, power plants/abandoned factories, the ocean, outer space, glaciers, Alaska, Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry, the Steelers, liars.
- I like hockey!
- My past time is stalking people and playing with animal masks. (Yes, in tandem.)
- I like the Cure and most any music that features incessant screaming.
- Annoying people with reckless abandon is sort of my thang.
- I can turn any situation into a study of awkwardness.
- I am a girl!
5.) Let’s hear the story behind your blog title!
My grandma and I have a very illustrious history, full of afternoons light-hearted flour fights during impromptu snickerdoodle bake-offs and reading Dickens together beneath a parasol.
That’s a lie. I don’t know why I typed that just now.
The truth is that I was always the black sheep, that a lot of my actions or ideas shamed my grandma. Even as a small child, when I would fuck up, she would sigh exasperatedly (sometimes even disgustedly while running a red pen across my name on her Will) and say, “Oh honestly, Erin.”
And not a day goes by where I don’t have some extent of an “Oh honestly” moment.
Now you know.