Earth-shattering updates throughout the day. Please try to continue breathing while taking it all in.
- 15:01 I am very close to picking up smoking again. Like, so close it’s almost perverse. #
- 15:27 I like how when Henry texts me cooking instructions that require a lite coating of vegetable oil, he makes sure to repeat “lite coating.” #
- 15:30 Henry said he quit his second job & for a brief moment I felt like maybe I wouldn’t have to kill myself. He was bluffing though. #
- 17:28 Cashier @ CVS apologized for laffing when Chooch & I argued over peppernint candies being eye balls. Chooch thinks they are, not me, FYI. #
- 17:29 On the way home he squeezed a ball of dogshit because he thought it was falafel. Washed his hand in snow & ran the rest of the way home. #
- 19:14 I really feel like raising this kid on my own could be like some kind of gang initiation. #
- 23:41 Wouldn’t be able 2 live in that Real World house. Someone breaks a coffee table in front of me, they’re getting stabbed w/ a glass shard. #
- 07:53 Someone has military school in their future. #
- 13:42 Holy shit. Some free time to jumprope??? #
- 16:49 Desperately seeking: companionship, nail polish remover. # *****
- 17:08 tried to be Heloise-y & dumped carpet potpourri on the steps but can’t get it to vacuum up. now it looks like the bathroom counter @ CBGBs. #
- 17:09 NOT THAT I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CLUBS AND COCAINE. #
- 20:04 I’m glad @awoodhick works two jobs so that I can have cherry pie at Eat n Park. #
- 20:23 @Dyannnnna is at my house, lip-synching songs from Labyrinth and protecting Chooch from the vacuum cleaner. #
- 20:47 And @dyannnnna just dicovered my purple hand chair and collapsed into giddy convulsions. #
- 23:50 i am like a nightstand curio. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my (sometimes incriminating) inner-most thoughts and actions.
***** It was a miracle. Dyanna granted not just one, but BOTH of my tweet-wishes, by bringing me nail polish remover and staying to hang out. It was nearly tear-worthy. And she’s good with kids (she just doesn’t know how to put shoes on, haha), so it ended up being a very stressless night. And she even watched iCarly with us and laughed appropriately. When you factor in the warm and gooey cherry sex pie I had at Eat n Park, it was a pretty perfect night.