Urgent. Will die without reading.
- 20:34 It’s painful for me to watch Chooch not color inside the lines. I have rigid coloring book standards. Srsly, I’m all clenched up right now. #
- 22:02 You are reading a Tweet from a real life mouse rescuer. #
- 16:26 Chooch started saying "asshole" today and I know I should discourage it but it sounds so funny. Plus, he directs it at Henry. #
- 19:04 TINA JUST HIT ME! #
- 20:41 Henry shrinks the shirts that I like long, and stretches out the ones I want fitted. I’m honestly floating in a billowing blue shirt-sack. #
- 21:17 I seriously need a good game of wiffle ball, complete with grass stains and scrapes. I’m not joking, been thinking about it all night. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter. Now you can rest easy, knowing my inner most thoughts and movements.