Hello! April is well underway and I still have some books left to read from my library raid last month, and several lined up on Libby and Overdrive, but I thought it would be nice to get some recommendations from my Internet pals. I primarily like horror, contemporary, thrillers, and apparently magical realism I guess. I’m also not above cracking open a juicy YA book every now and then, too.
On my TBR “shelf” currently:
- Attachments – Rainbow Rowell
- Everything I Never Told You – Celeste Ng
- Eliza and Her Monsters – Francesca Zappia
- A Girl Made of Stars – Ashley Herring Blake
- Pachinko – Lee Min Jin (I actually started reading this last year, lost it, then recently found it but now I have all these other books to read sorry Pachinko!)
- Final Girls – Riley Sager
- 13 Ways or Looking at Fat Girl – Mona Awad
- Gingerbread – Helen Oyeyemi (almost DNFd numerous times)
- If We Were Villains – M.L. Rio
I changed my 2020 reading challenge from 30 books to 75 because it’s pretty clear that I’m going to have all of the time to do nothing but read and exercise for the next (x) months so BRING IT. (I’m already 63% to my goal lol.
Anyway – please give me some suggestions! Hopefully I can get ’em through Libby while my beloved library is closed.
Watching people talk about books on YouTube and adding books to my “want to read” shelf in Goodreads is one of the few things I have going on in my life these days and it’s holding my sanity together with a very flimsy binder clip so help me please thanks.